NO.1 F6 Smartwatch
NO.1 F6 smartwatch is a device that makes you live in healthier and more intelligent lifestyle. It helps to manage your sports situation that you can know your body condition better. It tracks steps and shows you how you're stacking up against your daily goals. Besides, you can share your data on Facebook and Twitter, which may encourage you and your friends to do exercise and raise interest in sports.
● Perfect Personal Health Tracker: sleeping monitor, heart rate monitor
● NRF51822 Chip: features low consumption detailed with high performance, flexible and quickly
● Ultra-long Battery Life: it consumes less power and can generally standby for 120 days
● Data Synchronism: download APP named Fundo Pro to save and sync the data to achieve your healthy goal
● Lift or turn over your hands, light up the screen
● Support firmware upgrade
● Finding phone notification
● Alarm setting
● Support language: Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, English, Japanese, Spanish, German, Italian, French, Russian, Portuguese, Czech, Polish
● Compatible for iOS 9.0 and above, Android 4.4 and above
FAQ for NO.1 F6 Smartwatch
1. Why does the pedometer not count steps when I have already started walking?
To reduce errors, smart watch usually sets an initial value of 10, it will count steps when we walk more than 10 steps. The APP will show the real walking steps and start counting from step 10.
2.What functions can be used when Bluetooth is off?
Usually pedometer, sleep monitor, alarm and heart rate monitor still can be used without connecting to Bluetooth. Calling reminder, remote camera, find phone need Bluetooth connection.
3. What application is used when connecting to a smart phone?
The app is designed by the supplier. You can scan the QR code on the package or manual to download it when you get the item.
4. Can other watch interfaces be downloaded on the smart watch?
Other watch interfaces or themes cannot be downloaded, it only supports its own interfaces. Long press the watch's screen to switch interface.
5. What can I do if Bluetooth cannot connect?
1. Make sure your phone Bluetooth and operative system are within the range that the smart watch supports;
2. Check the phone Bluetooth connection recording, clear it if there are too many recordings, then reconnect it;
3. Check whether the smart watch has enough battery, put it as close as possible to the phone, less than 10 meters.
5. What type of battery is normally used in smart watches? Is it rechargeable or not?
The smart watch comes with built-in lithium ion battery which is rechargeable.
6. Why my new device cannot boot or start up properly?
Please charge your new device for at least 10 minutes or more before the first usage, this ensures normal device boot and optimal operation. For devices with removable batteries, ensure they are properly installed before charging.
7. How to switch languages? Can some other language package be downloaded?
You can switch the language in the "settings", other language packs cannot be downloaded because it only supports the configured languages.