Transcend StoreJet 25D3 (USB3.0)
The StoreJet 25D3 adopts the new USB 3.0 standard, making it a lot easier to share and store gigabytes of digital content. Under its seemingly delicate case is a shock-dampening system that incorporates internal suspension technology, which is perfectly designed to prevent damage from accidental slips or falls during travel.
- SuperSpeed USB 3.0 compliant and backwards compatible with USB 2.0*
- Connection bandwidth up to 5Gb/s
- Sleek, durable and shock-resistant
- Advanced internal hard drive suspension system
- Driver-free Plug and Play operation
- USB powered - no external adapter needed
- 256-bit AES files and folder encryption*
- Power saving sleep mode
- Multicolor LED indicator light
- Includes Transcend Elite backup and security software*
*You will not be able to maximize your bandwidth unless you are using a USB 3.0 cable with SuperSpeed devices and ports.
*Transcend Elite software is required to use the feature(s).
*To ensure the StoreJet 2.5" Portable Hard Drive receives a sufficient amount of stable power while in use, Transcend recommends that you use the supplied USB Power Cable. It will supply your StoreJet drive with adequate power for normal operation. Please also avoid using a USB HUB when connecting the StoreJet drive to your computer to avoid the possibility of insufficient power supply.
*Please do not break or remove the warranty sticker on your StoreJet, as this will void your product warranty.
*1GB=1,000,000,000 Bytes. In OS system, it would be displayed as 1,000,000,000 Bytes/1024/1024/1024 = 0.93GB.